what the finnish frog does.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

BACK UP

So, i sent my computer to be repaired - to Antibes.
I also read the warranty conditions: 'the warranty does not cover improper use of the computer'. i wonder if dropping it off the bed falls under that category..
I also asked how much it would cost me, if the warranty doesnt cover the repair, to replace the screen. 600e plus the work - 'you might as well buy yourself a new computer'. So its pretty much all or nothing (stakes being at a 1000e) now, just wait and see.
Also, it is standard procedure for them to format your harddrive (empty it), for client confidentiality. OF COURSE i dont have backups. byebye all the pictures from Paris. I guess this has to happen to you once before you start taking backup CD's.

One month left!
Seems so little. I should get myself together and start touring Paris while i still have time. Unfortunately i think I'll pass most of my time studying since the final exams are coming up.
tonight all the museums are free, so i have a good excuse for some cultural intake.
Back to the books. I am writing on the demobilization process of the AUC in Colombia.
Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home